Cheers, mates!

This blog chronicles the bloody brilliant, pond-hopping adventures of Kristin Taylor, an English Literature major in the Honors Program at Columbus State University who spent the Fall semester of 2008 studying abroad at the University of Oxford.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Look, I Threw a Tea Party!

Today I threw a tea party for some of the British friends I've made here as a way to say thanks for their friendship and also to say goodbye. We had a lovely time. In fact, they arrived at 4.30, and when I looked at the clock after they left, I realized that we had been chatting and drinking tea for four hours. It was great fun. And I also think the table spread was just amazing. Check out the photos:

My lovely table full of yummy food

Posing with my lovely table

Decapitating the caterpillar cake

With Becki, Rachel, and Mark

No comments: